jueves, marzo 26


Have your lips graced another's yet? Or am I the only one?
Everytime I try to speak to you, those are the thoughts that run
Say something else, boy, I don't want to have to leave
Our communication is hardly what it used to be
When can I claim you to be my own, so selfishly?
When can I claim you to be my own, my only?
Want nothing more than our futures to collide
Can tell this is going to be one of many disappointing nights
Traces of you are so minimal, a black and white photobook with us.
When can I claim you to be my own, so selfishly?
When can I claim you to be my own, my only?
And I have only one week to make you mine, and I may never see you again.
It's not only for me, it's not only me,
there's a little bit,
a little bit here for you.
But I'm willing to wait, I'm willing to wait.
Day time is no longer the hours spent.
Lit by sunlight, hours to obsess. And the night is far worse,
cause I know you're alone with her
And thoughts of, of us have been deserted.
It'll never be the same, I'll never be the same again
It'll never be the same again
I have only one week to make you mine, and I may never see you again
Time is few and far between
There is someone else who needs,
there is someone else who needs your
attention

But I'm willing to wait
I'm willing to wait
I'm willing to wait
I'm willing to wait


1 comentario:

Mikaela Domínguez dijo...

me mató esa canción para ser domingo ;_____; esposaaaaa